Join us and help us build a brighter digital future
We regularly review our resourcing requirements as we always have a number of exciting projects underway. If you are interested in working for us please send your CV as a PDF with a brief introduction in an email to [email protected]
Role: Project Manager - Java Team
Konstructive is an award-winning website design and build agency and recently celebrated our 20th anniversary. Our offices are based a couple of minutes from the excitement of Borough Market in London SE1. We offer the flexibility to work some days from home if required.
We work in partnership with a range of clients across the ecommerce, legal/professional services, property marketing and luxury goods sectors. We’re a small but growing team full of experience and knowledge; it’s one of the reasons why we’re trusted by our clients to deliver great work.
Due to a number of recent client wins, we are looking for a Project Manager to head our Java development team.
You will be working with a range of clients across both retail and B2B clients.
This is the perfect role for a project manager with strong planning and communications skills, who loves digital and wishes to be busy working across a diverse and interesting set of clients. We provide ongoing training and time to learn new tools and techniques on the job.
- Working with the client and account directors to understand and document client requirements
- Developing a scope for the work with the help of the development team and technical director
- Regular communication with clients
- Creating and overseeing project plans including forecasting and scheduling
- The delivery of projects ranging from new site builds to ongoing site improvements
- Deliver quality work on time and to the agreed budget
- Working with both our internal creatives and technologists and external agencies and stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project are delivered
- A digital or technology degree
- 2 Years+ agency experience in a similar role
- Experience in project management and production, including agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience of delivering major website projects
- Highly organised and able to problem-solve
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage projects from scoping to final execution
- An ethos of delivering great work within the agreed budget and timescales
If you’re interested in joining the team, then please email [email protected] with the heading titled ‘Project Manager - Java Team'. Please include your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for the job.
If you’re intelligent, imaginative, passionate about digital and looking for a fresh challenge, you’ll fit right in… get in touch we’d really love to hear from you.
Please note that we have a policy of NOT using recruitment agencies, therefore please do not add us to your database or waste all our time by contacting us. Any CV submitted speculatively will be considered to have been gifted to Konstructive and no fee will be paid should a speculative submission result in an appointment.
Would you like to find out more?
For more info on upcoming opportunities at konstructive please contact us below: