Join us and help us build a brighter digital future
We regularly review our resourcing requirements as we always have a number of exciting projects underway. If you are interested in working for us please send your CV as a PDF with a brief introduction in an email to [email protected]
Role: Digital Client Marketing Manager
Konstructive is an award-winning website agency and technology product development company based in London. Our offices are based a couple of minutes from the excitement of Borough Market in SE1, though currently everyone is working remotely. We celebrated our 20th anniversary last year.
We work with a range of clients across ecommerce, legal/professional services, property marketing and luxury goods. We’re a small but growing team full of experience and knowledge; it’s one of the reasons why we’re trusted by our clients to deliver great work.
Due to a number of recent client wins, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up our creative and marketing services team. This is very much a ‘hands-on’ roll managing creative projects with our Creative Director, producing marketing/SEO reports for our clients, running marketing campaigns and undertaking CRO research. You will be working with a range of clients across both retail and B2B clients.
This is the perfect role for a digital marketer with strong creative and analytical skills who loves digital and wishes to be busy working across a diverse and interesting set of brands. We can provide training and time to learn new tools and techniques on the job.
- Managing creative and marketing services projects from initial scoping through to delivery
- Delivering search and analysis reports on a regular basis to our clients
- Working in conjunction with our creative director on developing great creative ideas; providing concise and clever wordsmithing. No graphic design work is involved in this role.
- Ability to write web content with experience of keyword optimisation for search
- Delivery of Conversion Rate Optimisation project
Key skills and attributes
- A web or digital marketing degree
- The ability to PM creative projects from scoping to final execution
- The ability to write creatively and to create copy that works well with search engines
- The ability to analyse and create marketing reports
- Friendly, a joy to talk to, you'll be one of the major points of contact for our clients
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
If you’re interested in joining the team, then please email [email protected] with the heading titled ‘Digital Marketing Manager. Please include your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for the job.
If you’re intelligent, imaginative, passionate about digital and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in… get in touch (directly, not via a recruitment agency) we’d really love to hear from you.
Please note that we have a policy of NOT using recruitment agencies, therefore please do not add us to your database or waste all our time by contacting us. Any CV submitted speculatively will be considered to have been gifted to Konstructive and no fee will be paid should a speculative submission result in an appointment.
Would you like to find out more?
For more info on upcoming opportunities at konstructive please contact us below: