Policy brief & purpose
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our environment. Our company’s existence is not in isolation. It’s part of a bigger system of people, values, other organisations and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us.
What is corporate social responsibility?
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us.
This policy applies to our company. It may also refer to suppliers and partners.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
We always endeavour to:
• Respect the law
• Honour its internal policies
• Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
• Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
• We always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights.
• Safety and fair dealing
• Respect toward the consumer
• Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
• Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
• Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people.
• Support diversity and inclusion.
• Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labour practices. We’ll ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labour).